Sunday, January 31, 2010


Hi Family!!!

Thank you Kim, for setting up a family blog! I so hope that all of you will sit down in your spare time, and write little comments on what is happening in your lives, and also add pictures from time to time.

Gee, Kim, you made me cry with your thoughtful comment. I love my family!! All of you are what makes life so special!! And to think that I am now a GREAT-GRANDMOTHER, just blows me away!! How fun it is!!

Thought you'd get a chuckle out this. I sat down and put together a little slide show of some cute pictures I had taken, even spent 2 whole hrs on it. I saved it. And now it is floating around some where in my computer! haha It may take me some time to do this!

I just wish I had my camara with me the other morning. I had just got into my car to go to work, 6:00 a.m., when a big Doe jumped over the wall between me and Gurr's, and bounded right across the lawn in front of me! Man! Was she a well fed mama! This "Town Heard" are really fun to watch! Their runnin around our yards all times of the day!

Well take care family! And please contribute, so we can all keep in touch better!

Love

Mom

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for contributing Mom! Looking forward to a great family Blog. We have the greatest Family!!!

    ReplyDelete