Sunday, December 19, 2010

"2010 Family Christmas Party"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS TINGEY FAMILY"
'Thanks' to all of you for coming to our 2010 Family Christmas Party! And 'thank you'
Tyler and Natalie for hosting it this year! My, we certainly have grown since 6 wonderful
children blessed this family! Now we have 20 grandchildren, 2 great-granddaughters and a sweet little great-grandson due around Valentines Day! How simply marvelous!!!
We dined on Hot Soups, Homemade Breadsticks, Green Salad, and the most amazing, scrumpious assortment of delicious desserts! It was pure sugar coated heaven for all the kids!! But I did see many adults loading up special plates of each dessert too!!! haha There was BBall to help run off some of the energy for the kids, a movie, story time w/Uncle Tyler, and after showing the kiddies the special gifts the family was donating to a family who needed a little extra happiness this year at Christmas..... of course gifts for all the grand & great-grandkids from grandma! This was my favorite part! I had so much fun making special pillow cases for each of you, and a pillow to lay your little heads on, while visions of Santa race thru your dreams! :)
The weather was awesome this year too! No snow storms to plow thru! Karah and Mark, remember 2 years ago at your home?? Now that was a BIG SNOW STORM!!
But, I got so excited with all the goings on, I forgot to get my camara out until the end! Sorry
Kim, Michelle, Nathan, Karah and Tyler, I didn't get pictures of you and your sweeties! Next Year, I'll do better!!! So, family, sit back and enjoy the pictures! " I love you all!!! "
(Whitney, I apologize, don't know what I hit, but your picture disappeared!)
"Mom and her kids""The fun Pillow cases"
Bryton, mom & dad (well parts of mom & dad :)..

My kids....
Tyler, Nathan, Kim and Michelle

The whole "gang"


Waye was getting all comfortable, but the kids invaded him!
Morgan is ready to pounce!!!"My awesome children"
(Miss you Scott & Ryan....)
Steve and Julie
"Alisha & Ashley"
(Missed you Adrienne and Aaron)
Michelle, Nate and Wayne
"Whitney"
(Whiteny, your picture disappeared!! What did I do!!!)
"Story time with Uncle Tyler"

"Kim, Baby Kelsey and Natalie"


"Grandpa Paul & Baby Emma"
"Karah, Kim and Natalie"
"Colton, catching a few zzzzzzz after coming from his 2 day Wrestling Tournament"

"Mark and Charity listening to Story Time"


















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment