
I know this isn't on time, Ryan's Birthday was on March 12, but I think about you Ryan every day.....I just wanted him to know I haven't forgotten him. I love you son.....So miss your zest for fun. So miss you making your nieces and nephews laugh! So miss hearing you say, or leaving little notes saying, 'Mom I love you'....
Miss you.... So sorry many neices and nephews didn't get a chance to know you....Your Bryton is a fantastic little boy!....I miss that wonderful happy smile!!!....
Love Mom
Miss you.... So sorry many neices and nephews didn't get a chance to know you....Your Bryton is a fantastic little boy!....I miss that wonderful happy smile!!!....
Love Mom
Thank you Kim, for this picture of Ryan!! It just shows him perfectly, how he loved life.
ReplyDeleteRyan did love his motor cycle! Karah laughed about that picture, cause Ryan had a soft, commphey pillow strapped on the back for her!
Thank You!