Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kade, Jordan, Lauryn Birthday's

Hi Everyone! Grandma wanted to post pictures of all of her grandkids, to remember them on their birthdays. Well, I'm a little slow, but am getting there! Today though late, I wanted to post some cute pictures of Kade, Jordan and Lauryn to celebrated their birthdays!
Here is cute ole Joran, while visiting Grandma T. Like all the kids, Jordan loves to ride on Grandma's saddle! Go Lasso a 'wild horse' Jordan! Our sweet little Laurn~
Lauryn's smile is like a ray of sunshine~
Jordan, can be very serious...
I believe he's thinking of the day when HE will be playing soccar!

Our handsome Kade!
My he has grown up! We were watching Kade play in one
of his soccer games! Kade is really good at soccer! Quick!
I think he has found his sport~



The Three Amigo's~
Exploring the Volcano Rocks at the Lace Curtains
down in Fillmore w/Aunt Kim & Uncle Paul.
Happy Belated Birthdays
Kade ~ Jordan ~ Lauryn ~






No comments:

Post a Comment