We decided that we were going to run a 5k Memorial weekend. Tyler and Kade started running a little in the evening a few weeks before. I tried to go run twice before, but with all the kids and pushing a stroller it didn't work to great. But the day came and Tyler and Kade did awesome and little old Jordan stuck right with me. He was the perfect partner to have. Tyler and Kade finished in around 29 minutes and Jordan and I finished in just under 35 minutes! It was a fun thing to do as a family.

Before the race...

Tyler and Kade after the race.

Jordan and me crossing the finish line.

Me and Jordy just after, man do I look out of shape.

The whole crew after.

Lauryn got her face painted while we were gone.

Kade got a medal for winning a little kids race the have after the just went around the park.
way to go Tingey Family! What a fun way to stay fit as a family! Your setting good examples for your family. Guess grandma best
ReplyDeleteget into shape, so I can keep up w/everyone! :)
You guys are studs! Way to go!
ReplyDelete