Tyler and Natalie invited me down for Sunday dinner after church today. After dinner we went for a walk and watched a summer storm start to form, especially around the mountains here in Sp. Fork. The rumblings of thunder soon could be heard. So we all loaded into the car and went for a short drive around the beautiful back roads viewing the newly mown fields. When we pulled back into their driveway, WOW....the sky was filled w/magnificent cloud formations, that only occur after a storm. Though the valley didn't receive rain, the Mountains around did, especially the Thistle area. So the moisture and wind from these was all it needed to end the day with a gorgous SUNSET. "Tyler & Jordan"

Natalie and Lauryn had just taken baby Kelsey in to feed her, and get out of the wind, Tyler & Jordan & I stayed out a little longer so I could finish taking a few more pictures of the beauty.

Tyler turned to view the awesome site to the East. Was wishing I had a fancy camara with a zoom lense to capture the dark and light pinks and oranges and dark grays in the distance of those mountains. But my lil camara couldn't get it right....

"As the sun began to set, the sky turned orange"
(as you'll notice, I entered these pictures in order backwards...opps)

This is the site Tyler was looking at, my camara just didn't capture it.

These clouds reminded me of a photo of our Savior returning to Earth

It really was this orange!!!

The pinks, grays and blues

Like I said, a powerful camara would have caught the end of the Rainbow better in this one.

"BEATUIFUL"

"Could be a painting, I think that one little cloud to the right, if you use your imagination, looks like our Saviour hold out his arms.

"And these, as GG and Tyler say, look like Marshmellows or Cotton Balls!"

"More Marshmellows in Gray, White & evening blue"

"The Sunset turning the Marshmellows Golden"
So familiy, when you need a little uplift, after a hectic day, just remember to look UP!
And see what God has painted for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment