
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! APRIL 30th..... MY YOUNGEST SON.....How about this pose with the friendly Cougar who wandered next door to his house!!!! Awesome picture Tyler, love your great smile! I love you son!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON!!!! APRIL 15TH .....YEA, A PICTURE W/HIS NEAT SMILE! haha Colton usually is very serious in pictures (love to tease you) How about the great Striper he caught at Lake Powell!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!!... APRIL 14 th ......MY FIRST BORN SON!!! Love his "happy eyes" as his grandpa Val Christiansen used to say when he was a baby! When Nate smiles, his eyes smile too! Another awesome Striper caught on LAKE POWELL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!!! APRIL 12th......Just wish I had his picture to post here. I just don't know how to pull it from another site. I loved to tease Hayden, about his cute little bawld head, when he was a baby! He surely followed his mom, having no hair, just peach fuzz, for many months. I used to kiss his "little que ball head". Hayden was such an awesome Bass Guitar player! Glad Kim has tapes of his music w/his band! Love you Hayden!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!!... APRIL 14 th ......MY FIRST BORN SON!!! Love his "happy eyes" as his grandpa Val Christiansen used to say when he was a baby! When Nate smiles, his eyes smile too! Another awesome Striper caught on LAKE POWELL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!!! APRIL 12th......Just wish I had his picture to post here. I just don't know how to pull it from another site. I loved to tease Hayden, about his cute little bawld head, when he was a baby! He surely followed his mom, having no hair, just peach fuzz, for many months. I used to kiss his "little que ball head". Hayden was such an awesome Bass Guitar player! Glad Kim has tapes of his music w/his band! Love you Hayden!
No comments:
Post a Comment