"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET KIM" !!!
I hope you have a very special BIRTHDAY! I just want you to know how much I love you!
You are a very special, loving daughter! You are always doing such sweet and thoughtful things
for your ole mom. You have brought so much joy and happiness into my life.! Your dad would be, and I know he is, proud of you!! I just wish you could have had the joy of knowing your father. You are so much like him. Determinded, strong, outgoing, and have a great love and zest for the out of doors! He loved fishing, like you; he loved being on his horse, like you; he was head-strong, like you, going for what he believed in! (of course you get your love for nature from your mom too, hee hee, and from your Laminite ancestory!) You do so much good for your community, and support your country! I am so happy you married Paul! He is such a wonderful man, and loves you, for the beautiful lady you are! Together, you two make life fun and exciting!
I love you Kim! Please know, and always remember this! Your father and I both love you! I know he sending specials blessing down from Heaven! God bless you....
Love
Mom~
life
Thank you Mom! That means so much!
ReplyDelete